ISO 9001 – 2015 Is Coming to RedSea
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards.
How will ISO benefit RedSea?
- Standardization of processes in quality management leads to the under-listed benefits amongst others
- Greater customer satisfaction which in turn generates repeat business and referrals
- Well aligned internal processes which in turn are documented with the aim to minimize discrepancies and ensure clearly spelt out guidelines.
- Non conformities are easily traced during initial auditing processes and amendments made (with the aim of increasing productivity).
- The organization gains greater international recognition due to the standardization of its procedures and processes.
- Ensures that all processes are carried out in a transparent manner
In the light of the above, RedSea Maritime has trained some of her staff as ‘Champions of ISO 9001-2015.
The group were trained by SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification body and upon completion carried out internal audit sessions in the head office, off-dock and port of operations of RedSea Maritime Services.